So I was dying to do a makeup blog for you guys. I decided I would do a 'Top 10 favourites' blog for you guys, as I thought it would be a fun way to start my whole blogging!
So I have narrowed all of my MAC lipsticks to come up with a top 10 for you:
1. Angel- This would have to be my top favourite from the other 10 I chose, it's a nude-ish pink colour. It's a frost with silvery sparkle in it- perfect for daytime!
2. Creme Cup- This is my second favourite! It's one of MAC's best-selling lipstick shades! It's a nude-ish pink, but with peachy undertones to it. It's a Cremesheen- so I find it super moisturizing on the lips! Another great one for daytime.
3. Hue- This is a perfect shade for daytime. It's a lovely sheer nude colour, with peach undertones to it. It is definitely one of my new favourite lipsticks from MAC. It's a Glaze, so it's quite shimmery, but would be perfect in the summer with a tan!
4. Honey Love- This is a fabulous nude Matte colour. This is definitely my 2nd favourite nude colour. As it is a matte, it can be quite drying on the lips, so I would recommend using a lip balm before putting this lipstick on. It has fabulous bronze undertones to it. It's the perfect nude for people with darker features!
5. Up The Amp- This is a stunning purple-y lipstick. It has blueish undertones to it. This would definitely suit everyone! It is an Amplified colour, but it does look quite sheer on the lips, perfect for night time.
6. Chatterbox- This is a fabulous pinky-coral colour. I feel myself, I can see myself definitely wearing this a lot in the summer with a lovely bronzer- it would go great with a tan! It is an Amplified colour, so it will be striking in the summertime with some gloss over it.
7. Watch Me Simmer- This is a beautiful Amplified coral colour. This came out with the Shop MAC, Cook MAC collection in March 2012- it is absolutely stunning! It looks super glossy on the lips so again, it will be beautiful with a tan.
9. Saint Germain- This is a beautiful Amplified Barbie pink colour, again this would be gorgeous with a natural makeup look, as it is quite a strong colour. I wore this quite a lot around the Christmas period so dying to wear it again over the summer!
10. Pink Plaid- This is a beautiful mauve-y pink colour, it would be gorgeous for daytime for a more intense look, again it is a Matte shade so would recommend some lip balm before applying this.
DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with any of the companies metioned.
So I hope you guys enjoyed this blog posts, feel free to comment below with your top 10's or any other questions you would like to ask me- I won't bite :)
Thanks for reading,