Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Collective haul (Part 2)

Hey guys,

So I have been super busy the last few days, being back in college etc, but I was super excited when I received my Kleenex skincare products which I won in a competition on Twitter.



The bag the products came in


I couldn't wait to try out these products, I have only tried out the eye makeup remover wipes and the face wipes (which are both for sensitive skin) I loved the eye makeup remover wipes! I am still trying to make up my mind about the face wipes though. The packaging on these products is so cute too.





                                           Above- Face wipes
                                           Below- Eye makeup remover wipes



I also got a few extra goodies in the package which I cannot wait to try out! If you guys would like to know how I get on with them leave a comment below and I can do a review for you :)





           
These are some of the extra goodies I got, they included a mirror, cotton facial cloths and some blotting paper.





The next thing, which I received today were my two Sigma kabuki brushes I had ordered last week. I have bought two brushes from Sigma before and absolutely love them. The quality is just as good as other higher end brands, they're super soft too!


The first brush is a 'Flat Kabuki' (F80) brush, which is great for buffing in foundation or powder. This brush cost $16 so around €12- which for the quality of these brushes is so reasonable.








I also bought a 'Tapered Kabuki' (F86). This brush would also be fantastic for applying foundation and also for contouring. I am dying to try these out! This brush cost $16 also, so about €12.




I also received a free eyeliner brush (E05) it's a great size, so good for travelling!







I hope you guys enjoyed this blog.
Have you tried any of these brushes? Please let me know.

And if you have any queries or questions please let me know in a comment below

Hope everyones having  good day :)


Emily x




DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with any of the companies mentioned, all opinions are my own. I have purchased all of these items myself, unless stated otherwise.




9 comments:

  1. I've tried the eye make up remover wipes...they're fab!
    Would love you to stop by my blog & check out my latest post :)
    Happy Wednesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog its great
    and your reviews are just my style ;)
    im new to all this blogging but really enjoying it so far

    if you get a minute come check out my page and maybe a follow lol

    http://everydaylifeofanorinarygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    Much love
    Emmylou x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for your comment :)

      I'm only newish to it aswell, but loving it :)

      Emily x

      Delete
  3. I really like the face wipes from Boots - I literally can't live without them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, yeah they're great aren't they? The eye makeup ones are fantastic aswell! :)

      Emily x

      Delete
  4. I really want to get my hands on the F80 brush. Can you do a review on it please? :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment :) I will definitely get around to doing a review on it :)

      Emily x

      Delete
  5. every girl needs some good set of brushes. enjoyed browsing your beauty blog. very informative, since i don't know much about beauty products. you have a terrific writing style, and i just followed you bloglovin' and google. i'd be honored if we stayed connected on both. :) have a great evening!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment :) I'm loving the new brushes! really glad you enjoyed the post :)

      Emily x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...