Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Collective haul

Hey,

Sorry I left it so late to do this haul for you. I have been super busy with college assignments, so never got around to doing it....UNTIL NOW! :) Most of this haul I bought over the last week or so.

First item I want to show is something I have been hearing so much about, so I had to check them out! I picked up two of the Maybelline "24 Hr Color Tattoo" cream shadows. I picked these up on 3 for 2 in Superdrug- I got a "Falsies" mascara too on this offer. The Color Tattoo shadows were €6.15 in Superdrug, the mascara I got free but was about €9.















Left- Right:          Permanent Taupe, Eternal Gold










The next few things I got on 3 for 2 from Boots, firstly I couldn't resist picking up a couple of the Revlon Lip Butters. I did get one in Superdrug too it was about €8 there! They are around €11 in Boots.



Sweet Tart



I absolutely love this shade, it's a pink with a hint of coral, definitely my favourite!




Tutti Frutti




This is a fabulous vibrant orange, great for summer!




Lollipop




This would have to be my second favourite of the bunch, a fabulous deep purple colour.




Berry Smoothie




I love this shade, it's similar to Lollipop, but the colour is not as intense, so this could work more for daytime.



Here are the swatches of each:



Left-Right:    Sweet Tart, Tutti Frutti, Lollipop, Berry Smoothie




I also picked up a couple of other items from Boots 3 for 2. I picked up a Revlon "Photoready eye primer & brightener", I have yet to try this, but I have tried other Photoready products and I love them.















I also bought a mini Soap and Glory "Hand Food" to keep in my bag. I love the smell of this, was only about €2- so couldn't resist :)
















The last item I picked up from Boots was a bigger bottle of the John Frieda "Frizz-Ease". In my last haul I picked up a miniature one of these in Belfast and I absolutely loved it! I tend to use hair straighteners on my hair, so it's handy that this has heat protection in it also- definitely recommend! This was around €7.







The next couple of items I picked up from Topshop. I bought two nail polishes. I picked up Ice Crush and Hidden Treasure- I absolutely love Ice Crush, it's like a disco ball on my hands. Hidden treasure is a fabulous iridescent shade, with gold, blue and green going through it.




Left- Right:                         Ice Crush, Hidden Treasure 





The last item I picked up from Topshop was a lipstick, this is my first Topshop lipstick. I got this in the shade "Ohh La La", which is a gorgeous light coral colour. I would recommend though using a lip balm before applying this lipstick. It leaves a lovely coral flush on the lips. Great for summer! This was about €9.






I also picked up a MAC brow pencil in "Fling". This was quite pricy at €15, but is a great brow pencil nonetheless.
















I picked up a few nail polishes from Essence (available in Dunnes Stores and Penney's stores), which are a bargain at €1.29! I also picked up an Essence topcoat for €2.09. The range of colours are fabulous and the colour payoff is great for the price. I featured  "A Lovely Secret" in my "Top 5 Nail Polishes for Spring/ Summer".






Left- Right: Wanna Be Your Sunshine, Meet Me Now!, Viva La Green,  C'est La Vie!, A Lovely Secret











The last item I picked up today from Penney's/ Primark. A gorgeous gold 'Peace' necklace for a €2 which was a great bargain!





I hope you enjoyed my haul, if you have any questions feel free to comment below :)




Emily x




6 comments:

  1. Where is the Superdrug you got the Color Tattoo shadows and Lip Butters from? I've been searching for them for ages but can't find them!

    Nice haul and blog!

    - luxe-and-lush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for your comment :) I got them from Superdrug in the Square in Tallaght, the Color Tattoos aren't out on shelves but just ask, they have them in the drawers :)

      Emily x

      Delete
  2. Ooh thanks, if I ever go to Tallaght I'll have to check them out!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with the lip butters! I just might have to go pick up tutti fruity. lovely blog, btw:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a gorgeous shade! Great for summer :) thanks for your comment :)

      Emily x

      Delete
  4. those lipstick colours are gorgeous! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...