Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Get to know me tag

Hey guys,

So today I was tagged by the lovely Demi Mist to do this tag. It's my very first tag so I'm super excited to do one :)

There are a couple of rules:

Rules :
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on the blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you , as well as, creating your own eleven for the people you will tag.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your blog.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tags back.
6. You legitimately have to tag.


And here are the questions I have been given:


1. What would you do if you had a magic wand?
2. What would you like to change on you?
3. What's your biggest flaw?
4. Do you tell lies?
5. If you won a lot of money what would you do?
6. What can you brag about?
7. What's your dream job?
8. Have you got a motto?
9. How do you imagine your life in 10 years' time?
10. What would be the ideal gift for you?
11. If you could be somebody famous for a day who would you be?


And here are my answers :)

1. Right now, make this rain stop!
2. Probably to have longer hair or be taller 
3. I guess my shyness
4. Only the odd white lie :)
5. Go on a lovely sun holiday to Disney Land (I'm such a child at heart!)
6. This is tough- I guess I'm quite organised?
7. I'd love to be a makeup artist, I am hoping to do a makeup course in the next year or two.
8. Just to live life to the full and have no regrets, everything happens for a reason (think that was two- ah well!)
9. Thats tough- I hope to be working in something I enjoy and be successful.
10. Probably makeup (It's an addiction)
11. So many great people- probably Zooey Deschanel, I love her style and she's so down to earth and has a great sense of humour.


My questions for you

1. What makeup product could you not live without?
2. What would be your favourite makeup trends for S/S 2012?
3. What is you're most treasured item of clothing/ jewellary?
4. What made you get into blogging/ vlogging?
5. Your favourite makeup brand?
6. Eyeliner or mascara?
7. Favourite nail polish colour?
8. Favourite place to shop?
9. What was the last makeup/ Beauty item you bought?
10. Do you have a skincare routine? 
11. What is your most expensive/ inexpensive beauty item(s)?


The people I tag are:








Emily x


5 comments:

  1. I really want to do a course on makeup artistry once I'm done school,still have two years left though but not many people are with me they all want me to do something else but I think my hearts set on that :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love everything to do with it! I am definitely gonna do one hopefully next year. It's great to do something you're interested in rather than something you're not 100% happy doing :)

      Emily x

      Delete
    2. Very true hun, because it is going to be your job for like the rest of your life so you want to choose something that you know you'll be happy with :)
      By the way I awarded you with 'The Sunshine Award'.Check out my post for more details :)

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed reading your answers! I hope your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this article... I wrote a similar one..
    Here it is http://www.sifascorner.com/2013/01/get-to-know-me-tag.html#.UO2QUW9MTSU

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...