Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nail Of the Day- Topshop Hidden Treasure

Hey guys,

Sorry I have been kind of neglecting my blog the last couple of days, I have been busy with so many college assignments.


Today I wanted to show you my Nail Of The Day, which is Topshop's 'Hidden Treasure'. I am absolutely in love with this colour! It's fabulous for summer, the picture does not do this justice!





Hope you enjoyed this, comment below with your favourite Spring/ Summer picks. Hope to be back with another blog for you guys in the next day or so :)


Emily x

3 comments:

  1. That looks beautiful. I had a Rimmel one years ago, which was more of an iridescent blue/purple.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment :) Will have to check out that Rimmel one if it's still around! :)

      Emily x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...