Pages

Monday, April 09, 2012

Top 5 nail polishes for Spring/ Summer

Hey guys,

So I have seen a couple bloggers showing their top nail polishes for summer. I thought it looked fun so I decided to share my top 5 favourites with you :)


























The pictures are not the best quality, but these are my top 5 favourite nail polishes for Spring/ Summer.









Fifth Avenue by Essie- a vibrant orangey/ reddish colour.
Minted by Revlon- a fabulous pastel/ mint green.
Peach Melba by Barry M- a gorgeous peachy orange colour.
A Lovely Secret by Essence- lovely lavender colour with hints of purple/ pink shimmer through it.
Guava by Revlon- a lovely corally pink colour, the finish of this is lovely. Definitely my favourite of the bunch and dries super fast too!

Each of these is with two coats of polish on.



Hope everyone is well. Feel free to comment below if you have any questions or if you would like to share your top picks for Spring/ Summer.



Emily x




DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with any of the companies mentioned, all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...