Pages

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

GlossyBox April 2012 - The Natural Box

Hey,

So I'm taking a break from studying for my college exams, one of which I finished today (thank god!). So I thought I would talk about my April GlossyBox, which I finally received today! This was a Limited Edition Natural Box. All products in this box have ingredients which are all natural.







Figs & Rouge Rambling Rose Lip Balm, £3.29 (€4)- This is definitely my favourite item from this box, it smells amazing! Plus it's 100% pure and natural.  It feels really moisturising on my lips, which of course I love, and it doesn't feel oily or greasy which is a plus! This can also be used on skin. I would definitely re-purchase this.






Inika Certified Organic Lip Liner in 'Safari', £11.75 (€14)- This was probably one of my least favourite items from this box, mainly because of the shade, it's too brown and doesn't work for my skintone. The pigmentation is great, but just not my cup of tea.








Yes! Nurse Protect Your Lovely Hands hand cream, £5.45 (€6)- This is another favourite of mine from this box.  This came in adorable packaging, I adore the smell of this, as well as being super moisturising, it's full of antioxidants so perfect for tired or dull skin.







Ayuuri Natural Body Wash in 'Rose', £4.95 (€6)- Again this is definitely one of my favourites. I have yet to try this out, but the smell off this is divine! I love rose-scented products so I'm dying to try this out. I will be re-purchasing this if I like it.






Caudalíe Vinosource SOS Thirst-Quenching Serum, £29 (€36)- This serum is amazing, it left my skin moisturised when I tested this first. I have yet to try it out properly. I probably wouldn't re-purchase this as it is quite expensive for 30ml, which is the full size product. I also prefer to use creams rather than serums as they tend to fell quite oily on my skin.




All products mentioned above are full- sized products! :)

You can purchase your GlossyBoxes here



I hope you enjoyed this review, what did you enjoy most from the April GlossyBox?

I will be back properly when I finish my exams next Tuesday, so my posts will be more regular.


Emily x

















DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with any of the companies mentioned, all opinions are my own. I have purchased all of these items myself, unless stated otherwise.


8 comments:

  1. I really want to try glossyboxes but im a bit hesitant as ive heard a few bloggers saying theyre always late being delivered =/ great products this month though! love your blog by the way :)x

    http://themakeupbuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i heard great things when I first signed up. This months box only arrived the other day, so it was quite late getting to Ireland, sometimes the products can be a bit hit & miss aswell. But I only subscribe if I see something I'd like. This month would be good to sign up as it's their birthday box, so I'm looking forward to that! :) Hope this helps & glad you like my blog :)

      Emily x

      Delete
  2. I love my peppermint figs & rouge! Following :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lip balm was definitely my favourite thing from the GlossyBox! :) thanks, following you

      Emily x

      Delete
  3. I keep meaning to subscribe to Glossybox - that lip balm looks adorable!

    Lucy x


    http://luxe-and-lush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a lovely lip balm, will definitely be investing in more! :)


      Emily x

      Delete
  4. these products look great x

    ReplyDelete
  5. these products look great x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...