Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Nail of the Day- China Glaze Sweet Hook

Hey guys,

So today I finished my exams (finally!) woo hoo! They went really well. I am so excited about summer and have a few things planned :)

So anyway this is my nail look for today.

For my basecoat I used Essie's '3-Way Glaze'. I used this as a basecoat and a topcoat.






I then used a gorgeous China Glaze pastel lavender colour in the shade 'Sweet Hook'. I purchased this last week so it will be featured in my next haul. This polish is amazing and will definitely be investing in more.







I then added a H&M glitter nail polish in the shade 'Confetti' which I treated myself to today for finishing exams. I added this to my two ring fingers and it really compliments the purple.








So I hope you enjoyed my nail look, if you have any queries or questions feel free to contact me or leave a comment below. I will be back to posting more regularly now that I am on my Summer holidays, so keep an eye out :)



Emily x



DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with any of the companies mentioned, all opinions are my own. I have purchased all of these items myself, unless stated otherwise.

2 comments:

  1. Glad the exams went well hun ;) I'm starting mine in June,not looking forward to them at all haven't even started studying yet..
    Love the nail combination too really pretty :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Best of luck with yours too!

      Emily x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...