Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Nail of the Day- Essie Tart Deco

Afternoon lovelies,

So apologies for being MIA the last couple of days, I was staying with the boyfriend for the last few days. I should have my collective haul (I know another!) with just a few things I have bought over the last couple of weeks. I am still waiting for a couple of orders but I will just make a separate blog for them so keep an eye out!
Anyway on with my NOTD. I used a Sally Hansen 'Hard As Nails' as a basecoat. I love using this as a basecoat and as a topcoat. It goes on so smoothly and dries super fast too, as well as of course, strengthening my nails.
Next the polish I used for this look is a new Essie nail polish I bought recently in Boots in the Jervis Shopping Centre in Dublin. I was so excited to hear they were finally selling Essie polishes! as they can be quite difficult to get a hold of in Ireland. I got the shade 'Tart Deco' which is a gorgeous deep peach pastel shade. I was happy to see they have also re-designed their brushes to a more 'fan' shape, making it much easier to cover the nail.
This picture is showing it up quite neon

Then to finish off the look I used an Andrea Fulerton cuticle oil, as with the hot weather we're currently having my cuticles have dried out, so I used the oil to re-nourish my nails. I love this cuticle oil, it has a gorgeous fresh smell to it and also contains Almond oil to help nourish your cuticles. I bought this last year while I was in London in Superdrug. Highly recommend it.


















Have you used any of these products? What do you think?


Emily x



10 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous colour! Looks perfect for spring/summer! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used them, so I don't have an opinion (yet!) but I wanted to say i also like the color you chose... really pretty and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour. Im a huge Fan of Essie polishes I think I have about 75 in my collection..can we say obsessed lol.
    Sara xx http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Essie! Such great quality :)

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that colour! I'm so excited to hear Essie are available in Jervis! Will have to drop in and pick up a few x

    http://themakeupbuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should probably invest in some of that cuticle oil!
    Good tip!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing colour! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...