Pages

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Update- college, life etc

Hey guys,

I'm just writing to say that I have a lot of future posts planned for you. I am just super busy as it's the last week of college and the next 2 weeks I will be bogged down with exams. So I will definitely be keeping on top of my blogging once I am finished exams, and hopefully be posting daily blogs etc. I will have (hopefully) a collective haul for you this weekend & a review.

I also received some great news yesterday, I won a lovely Sigma Flare Palette in an online competition. I will hopefully be doing a review once it arrives.

Hope you're all well and enjoy the rest of your week :)

Emily x

10 comments:

  1. I love your blog!!
    I just found it!!

    I made a blog about a month ago too!
    I would appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!

    It is http://newfashionorder.blogspot.com/

    Oh btw i took part in a contest for a trip in Korea.The winner will be decided on the views of his video.
    So i would really appreciate it if you could check it out and tell your friends to check it out to!
    Thank you!!!

    The link is this! Korea Contest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your exams x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment :)


      Emily x

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your exams. Congratulations on your gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. heey , i'm your new follower
    looking forward for your future posts
    good luck with the exams
    ( ^_^)ノ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, nice blog! if you want take a look at my blog...we can follow each other if you like it! i hope...kisses :D

    http://truelovecomesonlyinboutique.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came across your blog and it's so lovely!! :)

    Now following, please check out mine if you can!

    Thank you :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really glad you like it :) will definitely check yours out!

      Emily x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...