Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

MUA HEAVEN AND EARTH PALETTE- Review+Swatches


Hey guys! 

Apologies for not posting in a while, I have just been super busy the last couple of days and haven't found the time..........until now!

I have been umming and ahhing about doing a review on this product, but I thought I'd give it a shot as I haven't really done many reviews on products on this blog, let me know if you would like to see some more reviews on this blog, I hope you enjoy :)

So on with the review..
So this of course is the MUA Heaven and Earth palette. MUA is an excellent drugstore/ highstreet makeup brand, with really affordable products starting at just £1/€1!! They have a huge range of eyeshadow palettes starting from just £4/€5. If you haven't checked them out, I highly suggest you do! MUA is available from Superdrug. This eyeshadow palette is great for someone on a budget, which I should be *naughty naughty!*. This retails for £4/€5 (I thought my eyes were deceiving me!). For 12 eyeshadows that really is a bargain!! 

This palette features a lot of warmer toned browns and a few cooler champagne shades, which are fantastic for an all over base colour. The pigmentation of these are fantastic so a little goes a long way with these. The palette does come with a sponge applicator, I prefer not to use these, but thats just personal preference.

This palette would be great for someone just starting out with makeup or looking to experiment with different looks without shelling out top dollar for just a single eyeshadow. With this palette you are getting 12! MUA do also have tonnes of other eyeshadow palettes, which are definitely worth checking out and are all around the £4 mark.

MUA products can be found in selected Superdrug stores and online here.

Have you tried any MUA products?
What do you think?


Emily x







4 comments:

  1. MUA is so fast becoming the best go-to brand on a budget. I've not tried their eyeshadows - although I have read a lot of rave reviews so I've got no excuse really! But I have a few of their £1 lipsticks, they're so good for the price!

    Alice

    http://SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am lovig MUA at the minute, so affordable! Will have to try out a couple of the single eyeshadows when I get the chance :)


      Emily x

      Delete
  2. I love this palette,its perfect for everyday! :)x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received this in a swap I did recently and love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...