Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Nail of the Day- Revlon Buttercup

Hey guys!

Hurray for double blog posts!

This is my new favourite yellow nail polish. It is completely opaque and only requires about 2 coats, instead of the usual required 4 or 5 coats for any other yellow nail polishes I've tried.

For this look I used the Revlon Colorstay basecoat, and for the topcoat I used Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri.
Revlon Colorstay are relatively new in Ireland and are available in larger Boots stores. They claim to give you a gel-like finish, which I completely agree with! The formulation of these polishes is quite thick, but they leave a fabulous gel finish, and is a great polish to try if you hate using topcoats as the finish is very glossy.

Revlon Colorstay are available in selected Boots stores

Have you tried any Revlon Colorstay products?
What do you think?




Emily x




DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with any of the companies mentioned, all opinions are my own. I have purchased all of these items myself, unless stated otherwise.

3 comments:

  1. The colour is lovely! It's very similar to the Avon one I use :) XO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is such a cute colour, I defo need to get my hands on it. I've tried so many yellows but I got so bored of the sheer colours needing a tonne of coats - this post may have alerted me to my answer!

    Alice

    https://p.twimg.com/AwBBffnCAAQO5ck.jpg:large

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! :) It really is a gorgeous pastel/ creamy pale yellow- love it :)


      Emily x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...