Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Nail of the Day- Revlon Vintage Rose

Hi guys :)

This is going to be yet another NOTD post, apologies for the amount of these I'm posting lately. I am still doing prep for my big June haul which should be up within the next couple of days.

So on with this nail look..

I decided not to bother with any basecoat for this look. I prepped my nails the night before by just buffing them and cleaning them. I applied one coat of Revlon Colorstay nail polish in Vintage Rose. I have featured Revlon Colorstay on my blog before. It is definitely fast becoming my favourite nail polish. This colour is a dark dirty pink almost bordering on terracotta. This polish is an absolute dream to apply with its creamy texture and fan-shaped brush.
This polish leaves a lovely gel-like finish to your nails without the need for a topcoat. I did however use a topcoat for this look, again I used a Revlon Colorstay topcoat. This too is another favourite of mine. Revlon Colorstay is relatively new on the Irish market, but I believe they have been available for quite a while in the States.


Revlon Colorstay is available at selected Boots stores

Have you tried any of the new Revlon Colorstay products?

Emily x

3 comments:

  1. Ah what a great colour! Not too girly girl but definitely very feminine :) I never use a base coat for any of my mani's and I feel like I'm the only one! So I liked reading this post! :)

    Alice

    http://secretsofawannabecharlotte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour! looks very wearable, great post xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been eyeing off this colour for quite a while! It hasn't come out in the colourstay range yet in Australia but I think I might just have to have it when it does!

    http://out-of-liner.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...