Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Nail of the Day- Sally Hansen Nail Effects

Afternoon guys!

I thought I would show you these nifty nail wraps I picked up a while ago. I know I am probably a little behind only featuring these now; but I absolutely adore these nail wraps, so easy and quick to apply. No more blasting hairdryers either. These come in a range of colours and designs. The style I chose was 320- Kitty, Kitty. They claim to last for up to 10 days, but I will have to see that for myself! These wraps also include a mini cuticle stick and nail file.

I would recommend these for special occasions as they fit any nail shape or size. These aren't cheap, retailing from €8.95, I wouldn't be wearing these for everyday.
Sally Hansen nail wraps are available in selected pharmacies and Penney's stores.


Have you tried nail wraps before?
What do you think?


Emily x





8 comments:

  1. These are lovely! I've never tried nail wraps before as I can do the nail art myself, though probably not as good as these! XO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great, with other wraps you use hairdryers, I always end up burning myself! These took about 10 minutes!

      Emily x

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried these before but I did see them in a houndstooth design and I'm dying to get a packet!

    Emma xo

    http://themakeupbuff.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried nail wraps, these look so cute though!Hope they last the ten days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're lovely but they only lasted me a couple of days, I probably didn't prep my nails enough though!


      Emily x

      Delete
  4. I've not bought nail wraps as I have a foils kit which I adore and is pretty much the same thing - I would definitely recommend investing in one as you'll save so much money instead of repurchasing wraps! I love leopard print nails though, doing that on my nails with a little brush is my favourite design :)

    Alice

    http://secretsofawannabecharlotte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will definitely have to check that out!


      Emily x

      Delete
  5. These look so cool! I love that they seem very easy to apply..will probably snatch one next time I'm at the drugstore :)
    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...