Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Nail of the Day- Barry M Teal

Hey guys!

So I got back from my trip to liverpool last night. Had such a fun time. Me and the boyfriend also ventured up to Manchester on Tuesday for the day for our anniversary which was a lot of fun! Did lots of shopping too! I will have a haul up around the end of this month just so I can do a summary of my purchases for that month.

So my nail look today is actually a nail polish I bought while over in Liverpool. I bought this at a huge Barry M stand in Superdrug. I really wish we had more Superdrug's here in Ireland, as it is a lot cheaper than Boots!

For my nail look I used my Revlon Colorstay basecoat. This is by far the best basecoat I've used. It really evens out my nails and dries super fast too!
I then went on to paint my nails using Barry M's 'Teal' nail polish. This is a gorgeous greeny/ turquoise duo-chrome polish with hints of green. It's a great colour for summer.
Then to finish off this look I used my Revlon Colorstay topcoat. This is also another favourite topcoat of mine, I use this over my Sally Hansen Insta-Dri if I have more time to do my nails. This gives my nails an almost gel-like finish. It also makes my nail polish last for up to a week if needs be!
So I hope you enjoyed this, and if you have any questions of comments please feel free to leave them below!



What do you think? Would you wear a colour like this?



Emily x



DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with any of the companies mentioned, all opinions are my own. I have purchased all of these items myself, unless stated otherwise.



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour! I'll have to try the revlon base and topcoat! I need a good base coat I never really use them!

    Emma xo

    http://themakeupbuff.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah they're great! They're available in the bigger Boots stores in Liffey Valley & Jervis Shopping centre :)

      Emily x

      Delete
  2. Glad you had a lot of fun! Congrats on anniversary,it's so cute!
    And color is amazing!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    I love Barry m but i'm unsure if I would definitely wear that color or not. I used to have one a bit similar but it didn't suit me at all haha!

    eg.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...