Pages

Friday, June 08, 2012

Nail of the Day- Essie Flawless

Evening all!

Sorry again for not posting for a week!!  I haven't had the chance, with visiting my nana, impromptu concerts etc. So hopefully I will be able to post more regularly now.

So today I wanted to get back into the routine of things, so I've decided to do a NOTD post for you. The polish I've used is a new Essie one which I will feature in a haul at the end of the month for you. This polish is in the shade 'Flawless' which is a dusky pink shade with a hint of lavender. Essie are my all time favourite polishes. Essie is available in Boots in the Jervis Shopping Centre in Dublin and in Boots in Liffey Valley. They retail for €12.99.
For a basecoat I used Revlons new range of Colorstay polishes. These are available in both of the Boots stores mentioned above. These are fantastic quality nail polishes with a huge selection to choose from. These are around the €11 mark.


















                                                                                       
Basecoat, Topcoat

Have you tired any of these products? What do you think?


Emily x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...