Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Collective Haul #1- Clothing

Hello lovelies!

I just wanted to get do this haul of things I bought over the last month. A bulk of the items featured are from my trip to Liverpool and Manchester in June and just other bits I've picked up over the last few weeks. I went a bit mad to say the least while I was over there! 

I am also splitting my haul up into three categories- clothing, makeup and jewellery. It's easier than piling it all into one. 

Hope you enjoy!

The first couple of items I picked up on my trip away. I am pretty proud of myself for not buying a tonne of clothes, but I sure made up for it with the makeup!

The first item I picked up was in Manchester from Schuh in the Trafford Centre (which is amazing!). I had wanted a pair of burgundy Fred Perry's for absolutely ages, since last Summer in fact! So when I saw them I snatched them up. These were pricy at £42/ €53, but I got them down to £37.80/ €47 with my student discount.
The next item I bought was a pair of jeans from Dorothy Perkins, identical to the ones from my last haul. I picked these up in black, as I got so much wear out of my other pair. These are the most comfiest jeans I own! They're nice and stretchy and so flattering on. These were £25/€31 but got them for £21.25/€26 with my student discount.
The last item I picked up from Primark/ Penneys, and it is this gorgeous black blouse with chain detail. This is really flattering on me with the high/ low detail and the back is cut out at the top. This blouse was really reasonable at £10/€12.
The last item I bought in Liverpool was a pair of pyjamas- but who wants to see those, right?!

The next item I picked up at the start of June from Penneys, I thought this horizontal stripe pattern would be awful on me, but it actually flatters my figure nicely. This was €11.
I got this next tshirt last week in H&M. I absolutely love the feel of it, it's super soft and a great casual piece for Summer and Winter. This top comes in a few different colours too. This was €9.95.
The next item I got from TK Maxx, which is a shop I don't usually frequent, my mam had got these same leggings which were so comfortable when I tried them, so I picked up a pair for myself. These aren't actually leggings, they are actually sportswear but that didn't bother me. They have a really comfortable high waist on them. These were €20.
This last item I saved for last I actually bought yesterday. So I thought I would save the best for last! I picked up these sandals from Topshop for my holiday next month. I wanted something nice but practical. These weren't cheap at a whopping €68 (for sandals I know!) but I got them for €61 with student discount. I know I will have these for years and they can be worn casually and can be dressed up. I posted a picture on Instagram wearing these (excuse my gross feet!) I cannot stop looking at them!

I hope you enjoyed my short but sweet clothing haul. I have two others which should be up within the next couple of days :)


Have you bought anything nice this month?

Emily x




8 comments:

  1. Love the sandals :)! great haul xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked up some awesome pieces hun, those shoes are lovely.

    Happy New follower here xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow those shoes are so blingy! i love them!
    great haul!

    anansays.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. In reply to the comment on my blog (I have to do this for you to see the reply, sorry!), I think I have the tab things there, I just don't hav a clue what to do with them! I am definitely not a technical genius, that's for sure...

    hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the top from h&m its so cute check out my blog?
    Urbandekyla15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...