Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Collective Haul #2- Makeup/Beauty

Hi guys!

Hope you're all well :) Apologies for taking so long to get this haul up. 

A lot of this makeup is things I have bought over the last month, and from my trip to Liverpool in June. I'll dive straight into the more recent items I've bought. I hope this haul isn't too long for you! :) Just a little warning for you, this post will be picture heavy!

The first items I bought yesterday from Boots and they are the new Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains (quite the mouthful eh?!). These are the latest must-have from Revlon since the release of the Lip Butters. These are available in Ireland in 7 shades I believe. I picked up 4 as I have been dying to try them out after reading a tonne of blogs praising these lip stains, the packaging of these is very similar to the Clinique Chubby Sticks, but the pigmentation of the Revlon stains is much better. These are available from Boots and retail for around €11, but I picked them up for €7.08 each with Boot' latest offer. The colours I picked up were Honey, Lovesick, Rendezvous and Crush.

















































The next item I picked up from Ebay and it's the Uniq One all in one hair treatment. I received a mini size of this in a Glossybox. I absolutely adore this product, it leaves my hair feeling so soft and light. It's kind of a 10-in-1 product which claims to do the following:

1. Repair dry & damaged hair
2. Shine & frizz control
3. Heat protection
4. Silkiness & smoothness
5. Hair colour protection/ with UVA & UVB filters
6. Easier brushing & ironing
7. Incredible detangling
8. Long-lasting hairstyle 
9. Prevention of split ends
10. Adds body

When I first tried it I thought it would be one of those 'gimmicky' products, but this was totally the opposite! I bought this on Ebay from this seller. This was £9.95/€12 + £2.50/€3 for P&P which was very reasonable and will last ages!
The next item I picked up was a eyeliner marker in Jet online from Topshop here. I had been looking in store for ages and couldn't find it. I'm still not 100% sure if I like this product yet, as it did tend to smudge the first time I wore it, but I will give it another chance! This was £6.50/€8.


The next few items I picked up from MAC's latest collection, the Heavenly Creatures Collection, which  consists mainly of mineralize blushers, eyeshadows and of course mineralize skin finishes. I was really looking forward to this collection as I love MAC's MSF's and their mineralize blushes so this collection was right up my alley. The mineralize skinfinishes are retailing at €28.50 and the blushes at €23. Other items I picked up from the collection was a Cremesheen Lipglass in Astral (€20) and the much- hyped return of the Volcanic Ash Exfoliatior (€30). I also picked up a Cremesheen Lipglass from their Reel Sexy collection in Star Quality which is a gorgeous bright pink (€20).



 Mineralize SF- Light Year















Mineralize SF- Star Wonder















Mineralize Blush- Supernova















Mineralize Blush- Solar Ray





















Volcanic Ash Exfoliator















Cremesheen Glass- Astral

















Cremesheen Glass- Meteoric 















Cremesheen Glass- Star Quality




The next items I picked up were from Superdrug on my trip to Liverpool/ Manchester in June. I went a bit mad in Superdrug and these are some of the bits I picked up. 

I'm going to start off by showing you some of the MUA products I bought. MUA is a really affordable makeup brand available from Superdrug, most products aren't really over £4 with lipsticks starting at £1!




MUA lipstick- Shade 12- Didn't really like this one, Too glittery!



















MUA lipstick- Shade 7



















MUA lipstick- Shade 14



















MUA Heaven & Earth palette- great neutrals palette- check out my review of it here.














MUA Blush- Shade 2



















Sleek Pout Paint- Rosette













Sleek Blush By 3- Lace













Sleek Blush By 3- Sugar



















Garnier Ambre Solaire self-tanning lotion



















Barry M nail paint- Teal- featured in a NOTD.

The next items I picked up were all from Boots, some items I bought before I went away and some I bought while I was away.



















Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick- Shade 16













Exfoliating gloves






Natural Collection Eyeshadow- Crushed Walnut























YSL Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick- 27 (Rose Paris)























Real Techniques Core Collection- Left-Right: Contour brush, foundation brush, Detailer brush, Buffing brush (great for foundation!)























Real Techniques Starter Kit- Left-Right: Deluxe crease brush, Base shadow brush, Accent brush, Pixel-point eyeliner brush, Brow brush






















Real Techniques Powder brush




















Real Techniques Blush brush


I went a bit crazy with the nail polish..


 Left-Right: Jamaica Me Crazy, Lapiz of Luxury, Not Just a Pretty Face


 Left-Right: Bikini So Teeny, Fiji, Mint Candy Apple



Left-Right: Flawless, Coastal Surf, Vintage Rose

















Left-Right: Buttercup, Topcoat













Soap & Glory Flake Away scrub
















Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer- Fair





Natural Collection blush- Rosy Glow
















Natural Collection blush- Sweet Cheeks




Natural Collection lipstick- Sand Castle
























Natural Collection lipstick- Pink Mallow















Natural Collection powder- Warm
 


















L'Oreal Rouge Caresse- Lovely Rose



















Left-Right: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle conditioner, Miracle Moist shampoo
 


















Revlon lipgloss- Crystal Lilac



















Bourjois 1 second nail polish remover














No 7 Smokey eyeliner brush- I used a voucher for this :)













Collection 2000 clear mascara- I use this as a brow gel!
 
Barry M eyeliner- White

 
Revlon eyeliner- Earth Brown



The next item I bought was a full size of the Benefit Porefessional Primer. I tried a sample of this from last months Glamour magazine and fell in love! This is quite pricy at €34, but you only need to use a tiny bit!
 


















The next items I bought from Lush in Manchester :)













Lemony Flutter Cuticle butter
 


















Rub Rub Rub body scrub- Love this!!

The next items I bought were from Selfridges in Manchester














Mac lipstick- Viva Glam V
 








Illamasqua pencil- Vow 

The next items I bought while I was at the sales in Arnotts
 

Shiseido Sun Protection liquid foundation with SPF 30!- I'm an SP40 (lightest shade)














L'Occitane foot cream- to keep my tootsies in tip top condition!

I also headed to the Body Shop while I was in Liverpool and picked up two items I had been wanting to try for the longest time!



















Strawberry Beautifying Oil



















White Musk Body Puree

The last items I picked up from Duty Free from Dublin Airport before I headed off for Liverpool!



















Clinique Liquid Facial Soap- for combination oily to oily skin














Mac blush- Well Dressed
 

Mac Pro Longwear Lipcreme- Love Forever



Sorry if this haul was quite long, I left it quite late to put up so it all got bundled into the one! Also apologies for the big gaps throughout- not sure whats happening! Anyway I will be back with my last part of my haul soon :)


What are your favourite bits?

Emily x





2 comments:

  1. I love the Revlon Just bitten stain balms, i bought Crush about a week ago and i can't stop wearing it! probably my favourite out of all the the lip stains available xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing aren't they? Love them :)

      Emily x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...