Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

July favourites

Evening guys,

 So today I wanted to do a post on a couple of items I have been loving this month.

Hair/Body Products





















Radox Shower Smoothie- passion fruit & papaya- this smells amazing, it just smells all tropical and yummy! I will definitely be repurchasing this.




















Uniq One- all in one hair treatment- since receiving a sample size of this in a Glossybox, I loved it and have purchased the full size. Love this product!


Makeup products









Naked palette- I have found myself reaching for this a lot this month and have fallen back in love with it again. I have to admit I prefer this one over the Naked 2 palette.

















MAC Mineralize Skinfinish- Blonde- This has been my go to highlighter for the month as well as a blush. I love MAC's MSF's they're great multi-use products.


















Natural Collection pressed powder in Warm- I have been using this powder for the last month and a bit, and absolutely love it, well worth €3.99! Will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out.



















MAC Tenderling blush- this has been my most used blush this month. It's also a great contour shade for my skintone. Really recommend this shade if you haven't tried it!













Real Techniques Powder brush- this is the softest powder brush I have used EVER! I am loving the Real Techniques brushes and will definitely be expanding my collection in the near future.


What are your monthly favourites?

Emily x



6 comments:

  1. I love the Radox body wash! Smells soo nice :) Been loving the Naked palette too!! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells soo good, will have to try out the other ones too!

      Emily x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try out that Real Techniques brush... It looks so fluffy and amazing! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great products :) I'm your new follower :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...