Pages

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Liebster Award

I was awarded the Liebster Award by Emily at Describing Beauty. Thank you! 


What it means?

  • The word Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

  • This award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers.

The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs!

11 Things about me :)

1. I'm super shy around new people
2. I'm a type 1 diabetic
3. I have 19 piercings and 2 tattoos
4. I'm terrified of heights
5. Someday I would love to travel the world
6. I am going into my 2nd year of college- studying Music Management
7. I would love to do a makeup course when I finish college
8. I'm addicted to Diet Coke
9. I would love to live in London
10. I used to play the drums
11. My other passion is music, I attend concerts quite regularly


So lets get started!

Emily's Questions:

1.What is your favorite TV show? 
At the minute I'm loving Criminal Minds- can't get enough of it!

2. Do you like ELF products?
Out of the few I've tried I really like them!

3. What is one makeup item that you never want to stop using?
This is a tough one, probably MAC lipsticks. They don't dry out my lips and come in a huge variety of colours

4. Which season is your favorite?
I'd love to say Summer, but we don't get that in Ireland. Probably Winter because I love Christmas!

5. Favorite quote?
I don't really have a favourite quote..

6. If you had to be a character in a book and live their life, who would it be and why?
That's tough, probably Carrie Bradshaw, because lets face it, all them clothes and shoes. Who could say no?!

7. Have you ever 'trolled' someone?
Nope, I don't see the point in it!

8. Cats or dogs? 
Definitely dogs!

9. Who is your favourite blogger or YT person?
Favourite Youtuber: Grav3yardgirl or MissGlamorazzi
Favourite Blogger: Fleur De Force

10. Current favorite beauty product? 
Benefit POREfessional, the best primer I've used in ages!

11. One thing you wish you owned?
A Clarasonic Mia



My questions

1. What's your favourite beauty product?
2. High-end or Drugstore makeup products?
3. Favourite item of clothing?
4. Favourite band or artist?
5. What is your biggest fear?
6. Why do you blog?
7. If you could use one beauty product forever, what would it be? And why?
8. If you could live somewhere else, where would it be?
9. What is your biggest ambition in life?
10. Favourite makeup brand?
11. Where is your favourite place to shop?


I award the Liebster Award to:


:)

Emily x




5 comments:

  1. Number 4, 9 and 11 are the answers I would give! Ahaha Emily's think alike ;D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I like your blog very much.
    Do you want to follow eachother?
    http://www.movieanne.blogspot.com/
    Love, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Lovely :) xxx
    http://gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab post, you got some lovely bits and pieces. Those sandals are amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...