Pages

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

MAC blush collection

Evening guys!

Today I wanted to do a MAC blusher collection. I thought since you guys really enjoyed my last MAC collection post, I thought I would do my own. I was inspired by Kate aka gh0stparties to feature one on my blog. 

I would like to leave a little disclaimer before I begin. Most of my blushers are either really old or presents, so I haven't just gone out and bought all of these at once!

These are pretty much the only blushers I own, I really like MAC blushers and feel they just suit me really well.

I don't store my blushers in any particular way, but I have been meaning to find a better storage solution  for them. At the minute I store them in a zip lock bag (scandalous I know! ha ha).
I will go through each blush by it's finish.

Satin

Well Dressed
A gorgeous like baby pink, this is great if you want a light flush of pink.
Dame
This is a gorgeous deep purply pink, really great for night time.
Pink Tea
This is a gorgeous dusty baby pink colour, would be gorgeous for day time. This was limited edition with the Tres Cheek collection.
Lovecloud
This is a vibrant Barbie pink with a hint of shine in it. This was also limited edition with the Tres Cheek collection.

Frost

Full of Joy
This is a beautiful sheer lilac colour, this is great if you just want a slight shimmer on your cheeks. This was limited edition to the Tres Cheek collection.
Style
This is a gorgeous coral colour. This leans more on the orangey side of coral, this is a great one for Summer!
Margin
This is a lovely sheer pink colour with a hint of pink shimmer going through it.

Matte

Dirty Plum
I don't know why I bought this, it doesn't suit my complexion at all. I think the packaging sold me on this one! This is very pigmented so a little really does go a long way with this one. This was limited edition with the Liberty London collection.
Frankly Scarlet
This one was gifted to me a few years ago. This doesn't suit me either, but I would suggest being very light handed while using this as the colour comes off quite strong.

Sheertone/ Sheertone Shimmer

Springsheen
I love this blush! This is the perfect blush for Summer. It's a gorgeous light pinky coral.
Tenderling
This was one of my first MAC blushers, I finished it up last year and just had to buy another! This is a great one for daytime. It's described as a nude pink on the MAC website.
Pink Swoon
No blush collection would be complete without this colour! This is a gorgeous bright bubblegum pink. One of my favourite pink blushers.

Cremeblend

Ladyblush
This is my first MAC cream blush and I love this blush, it's a very light browny pink colour. It blends in beautifully to the skin, without being too sticky like many cream blushers can be.

Mineralize

Warm Soul
This is a gorgeous brown colour with gold shimmer going through it. I have been wearing this for the last couple of days and have fallen in love!

What are your favourite blushes?

Emily x







14 comments:

  1. Wow what a collection! I don't own any MAC blushers strangely but all the pretty pinks look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great, I go for mostly pink colours as you can probably see :)

      Emily x

      Delete
  2. Ohhh full of joy is is pretty :) might have to put that on my list ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! It was limited edition though- try eBay! :)


      Emily x

      Delete
  3. Ahh I'm so jealous! You have a an AMAZING collection! :D

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    http://describingbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, will check it out! :)

      Emily x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Same, matte ones are only ok though! :)

      Emily x

      Delete
  5. love your blog hun im a new follower cant wait for more posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. got dame, dainty, warm soul and MSF star wonder:) would like to get a fleur power:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love mac blushes ! my favorites are pink swoon , warm soul and peachtwist

    xx Liyana
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    PS : I'm having a MAC giveaway on my blog to celebrate my first month of blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same Pink Swoon & Tenderling are my most re-purchased :)

      Emily x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...