Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

MAC Heavenly Creature Collection- my picks!

Hey guys!

As you may know by now I am a bit of a MAC fiend. So when I heard MAC were releasing their latest collection, Heavenly Creatures, I was beyond excited. This collection is modelled around galaxies and space etc.
I was immediately drawn to their Mineralize Skin Finishes as they looked amazing, these are one of my favourite products by MAC. These were quite pricy at €28.50, but in a way they're worth the money as get quite a lot of product for the price. They can also double up as a blush as well as a highlight. I picked up two of these MSF's in Light Year and Star Wonder. 

















Top - Bottom: Light Year, Star Wonder



I also picked up two of the Mineralize blushes, as I don't own many of the mineral blushes but have always been intrigued. I picked them up in Solar Ray and Supernova. These are €23 each.





Top - Bottom: Solar Ray, Supernova

Also from the collection I picked up two of the Cremesheen Glass lipglosses. The Cremesheen lipglosses are my favourite formulation of lipgloss from MAC. The lipglosses are €20 each. I picked up the shades Astral- a gorgeous deep fuchsia, and Meteoric- a beautiful peachy coral, definitely my favourite!


















Top - Bottom: Astral, Meteoric

And last but not least I picked up the infamous Volcanic Ash exfoliator. This is a re-promote from MAC's Style Black collection in 2009.

This is definitely one of the most hyped about products from this collection. It does however come with a hefty price tag of €30, but you only need the smallest bit. This leaves my skin so smooth and refreshed.
Do you have any favourites from this collection?

Emily x


8 comments:

  1. The blushers look amazing! Lovely post xx

    http;//belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you :) the blushers are definitely my favourites!

      Emily x

      Delete
  2. you picked up some Gorgeous products hun:)

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man these look amazing! i really want the MSF in starwonder
    great post!

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great collection! and thanks :)

      Emily x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...