Pages

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

I'm IMPRESSed!

Afternoon lovelies!

I have been meaning to feature this product on my blog for quite some time. It is of course Impress Nails. These are relatively new on the market. These fake nails are hassle free as these nails are already pre-glued.
These nails are available in a huge variety of colours and designs, the design I used was 150 It Girl. They claim to last up to a week if applied correctly. These lasted quite well on my nails, but after about 3-4 days I noticed the nails beginning to lift from the nail bed, but there are plenty of spare nails if they happen to need replacing, which mine did. I also loved how they are quite shorter than your traditional false nails, so for false nails they look quite natural (ha!).

Overall I was quite happy with the product, they are quite pricy though ranging in price from €8-€10. So I would be reluctant to use these for everyday wear and tear, but would definitely be something I would save for special occasions.
Impress nails are available from selected Boots and Penneys stores

Have you tried Impress Nails?

Emily x



13 comments:

  1. I haven't tried them yet but that's mainly down to the price! so dear here it's ridiculous like x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely! Strictly reserved for special occasions I think!

      Emily x

      Delete
  2. I love how natural these look on! I really want to try the white and floral pattern ones :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what I love! Dying to try the flower ones next :)

      Emily x

      Delete
  3. They're not avaliable in my country, but I really want to try them! Everybody seem to love them!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, they look like your own nails! The colour is also really beautiful.
    I just followed you, it's a great blog that you have. :)

    http://couture-street.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look brill love, i'm a fellow irish blogger, following you now! if you get a sec, i'd love to know what you think of my latest post!

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow they look so natural!!

    Kate x
    http://newgirlonthe-blog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the idea of these and the wide range of colours but they do seem a little on the pricey side.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just to let you know i awarded to liebster award to you :) go check it out on my blog. http://penguinsandcows.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/the-liebster-blog-award.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...