Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lust List #1

I have always been a lover of online shopping. I love getting great deals online. So here are a couple of items I have been lusting after for a few months now..

1. Longchamp black tote bag- I spotted this beauty while I was away in Italy, and kicking myself now for not buying it. I'm a sucker for beautiful bags!

2. Michael Kors rose gold watch- I am a massive lover of rose gold and have spotted this watch in magazines and on blogs. Will be saving this one for my birthday I think!

3. Topshop Morris Vintage boots- I fell in love with these while on a recent trip to Belfast. These would be a great piece for the coming A/W and will definitely be picking these up.

4. Alexander McQueen silk skull scarf- I am a lover of all skulls and this beauty is no exception! This is totally out of my price range, but a girl can dream, right?!

5. Marc Jacobs studded mouse flats- Every year Marc Jacobs bring out a new take on their mouse pumps. These studded ones are totally on trend and will have to hunt these down on my trip to New York later this year!


Has anything caught your eye? What have you been lusting after?

Emily x





2 comments:

  1. I have a Longchamp tote & Michael Kors watch on my Lust list too:)

    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo! Definitely will be worth my waiting!

      Emily x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...