Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Nail of the Day- Miss Sporty Pop Fiction

Hey guys!

Sorry I'm only getting around to posting now, the last few days have been so hectic. I will hopefully have a couple of photos up from my holiday's in Italy as well as my trip to Belfast.

But on with the nails!

For my look today I used an Essie nail repairing basecoat. I then applied two coats of the Miss Sporty polish in Pop Fiction, and to finish off the look I applied one coat of Revlon's Colorstay topcoat. This polish was a dream to apply with it's fan shaped brush.
Miss Sporty is available in selected Boots stores

Have you tried any Miss Sporty products?

Emily x





2 comments:

  1. how well did the nail repairing coat helped your nails?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can feel my nails aren't so brittle and aren't chipping so I'd have to say yes! :)

      Emily x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...