Pages

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Clarins 3- Dot Liner- Review+Swatches!

Evening all,

The 3-Dot Liner is Clarins latest Limited Edition product. I have read so many reviews on this liner in the last couple of weeks, and the whole concept intrigued me, so I thought I'd share my two cents about it.
This liner is great for people who find it difficult to apply gel liner, which I personally could never get the hang of. This product makes it so much easier to have more enhanced looking eyes and fuller looking lashes and its so simple to use.
Basically what you do is you dot this liner across your upper lash line then connect the dots and voilà! Fuller looking lashes in seconds.




















This is definitely one of my favourite eyeliner markers I have tried. As the process is so simple. I would definitely recommend snatching up one before they're all gone, as sadly they are limited edition with Clarins A/W 2012 Collection.

The Clarins 3-Dot Liner retails here in Ireland for €24, which is great for a product that actually works for me so I don't heed the price tag. The 3-Dot Liner can be bought wherever Clarins is sold.


Have you tried the 3-Dot Liner? What are your thoughts?

Emily x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...