Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Dior Addict Ultra Gloss #576 Sari Pink- Review + Swatch!

Hey beauties!

Many of you may have noticed that I'm a total pink girl! This lipgloss is no exception.


 I picked this up while on holiday last month in Italy from Sephora. I don't own many Dior lipglosses, so I decided to treat myself to one while I was away.







I chose the colour Sari Pink, this is a gorgeous vibrant pink colour that is wearable for both day and night. I also love that the gloss isn't too sticky, the formulation reminded me of the MAC Cremesheen Glass lipglosses.

I find that this gloss also wears really well and really brightens up any makeup look, I find this can be a transitional colour for coming into Winter time if you aren't into the red lip colours, this would be a great alternative.



This is retailing at €28 in Debenhams, which is a lot for just a gloss, but if you're looking for a long-wearing lipgloss then this would be a great option.

This lipgloss is available anywhere where Dior is stocked.


Are you a lipgloss fan? What's your favourite?

Leave me a comment :)

Emily x





4 comments:

  1. Very pretty colour. Im a big fan of Dior Lipsticks & glosses:)
    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! Definitely converted to Dio glosses after this one :)

      Emily x

      Delete
  2. I love all kinds of lip glosses. I'm kinda a lip gloss junkie! Love your blog! I'm a new follower :)

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, but a big weakness for the pink ones :) Awh thank you :)

      Emily x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...