Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lust List #5

So I'm quite excited for my trip to the States in November for my 21st birthday. These are a few of the items I am lusting over & wouldn't mind spending birthday money on :)




1. Sam Edelman rose gold Adena Loafers
2. MAC Gently Off Eye & Lip makeup remover
3. Bath & Body Works 3-wick candle- Cinnamon Sugared Donut
4. Bath & Body Works 3-wick candle- Frosted Cupcake
5. Crocs Adrina flats
6. Bath & Body Works Vanilla Cupcake hand sanitizer
7. Essie Bahama Mama
8. Michael Kors Hamilton large tote

3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting the crocs too! Everyone says they are super comfortable.

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm heading over soon too! My list is two miles long! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that purse is so gorgeous! Love the croc flats as well :)

    Andrea and the Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...