Pages

Monday, September 03, 2012

MAC Melba blush: Review+Swatches!

Afternoon guys,

So I'm finally back after a hectic couple of weeks. I'm back with a review of my latest MAC purchase, it is of course MAC's Melba blush. I don't own too many peach coloured blushes, so when I saw this I thought it would be ideal for my skintone. The blush it's self is so smooth and applies like a dream!
This blush is described as a soft coral- peach on MAC's website. It does have a matte finish so you only need the tiniest bit as it is super pigmented. This blush is part of MAC's permanent range and can be bought wherever MAC products are sold.
MAC blushes retail for €22.50; the product lasts ages so I don't mind paying the price and the quality of MAC blushes are like no other!


What's your favourite blush?

Emily x



4 comments:

  1. I like Melba, but my fav blush mac is margin.
    xoxo
    http://makeupbynora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been on my list for a while...can't beat a bit of peach blush!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should purchase it, it’s gorgeous! I’m sure it will suite your skin tone.
      xo,
      ~Pauline @ Urban Decay Philippines

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...