Pages

Saturday, September 08, 2012

MAC Styleseeker Collection- my picks!

Hey guys,

I was excited to see MAC were releasing their latest collection, Styleseeker. This collection is influenced by the spirit and style of a global wanderer. Products in this collection are a mixture of vivid brights and earthy tones.
One product in particular caught my eye from this collection and it was the blushes. I am definitely a blush fiend, and MAC blushes are always the ones I reach for. I swatched all of the blushes from this collection but Supercontinental called out to me. It's a beautiful corally pink that would be great for daytime and instantly brightens up my complexion, with its Satin finish it makes it so easy to blend. MAC blushes retail for €22.50.




















I also picked up one of the Mattene lipsticks. I don't have many matte lipsticks so I thought I would pick one up in the shade Fun Finds. This is a really wearable everyday nude shade. It has a very light hint on pink to it which I love. These lipsticks retail for €17.50.














The last item I got from this collection was an eyeshadow duo. I was sceptical whether or not to go for one after I bought one from the Shop MAC, Cook MAC collection that was such a disappointment. A lovely lady from the MAC counter offered to try one on me. I went for the On The Hunt duo, the colours scared me at first but when she tried them on me I quite liked them. MAC eyeshadow duos retail for €26.


















I also received a lovely little souvenir passport with my picture in it which was a lovely added bonus :)






















Have you tried anything from this collection?  

Emily x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...