Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Nail of the Day- Essie Bahama Mama

Evening guys!

So I've been recently been going wild with Essie as there is a new Essie stand in my local Boots. Bahama Mama immediately stood out to me. I've seen tonnes of bloggers/Youtubers raving about this colour thus urged me to check it out!

Bahama Mama is a beautiful berry-red colour making it perfect for Autumn/Fall season.


I applied OPI Nail Envy as a basecoat as well as topcoat, followed by two coats of Bahama Mama which is perfect.

What is your favourite nail polish?

Leave me a comment :)

Emily x

3 comments:

  1. This colour is fab, it's perfect for Autumn!Going to pick this up! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying to hunt this one down but can't find it~! I loveeee it! :)

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...