Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Nail of the Day: Essie Chinchilly

Evening guys,

I wanted to do another NOTD post for you as I actually quite enjoy these kind of posts. I recently went to the new opening of Boots in Blanchardstown and couldn't help notice an Essie stand calling out my name. I picked up the colour Chinchilly which I have wanted for the longest time. It's a mushroom brown colour so perfect for Autumn/Winter and for everyday wear and will go with virtually anything.





















I started off by applying my Revlon Colorstay basecoat. I then applied two coats of Chinchilly followed by a Revlon Colorstay topcoat.


What's your go-to nail polish for Autumn/Winter?


Emily x


DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with any of the companies mentioned, all opinions are my own. I have purchased all of these items myself, unless stated otherwise.


6 comments:

  1. Ooh I really like it!! Agree with what you say about it being good for Autumn. I need to purchase some Autumnal pieces, I'm still clutching onto Summer. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love to mix it up, can't let go of summer!

      Emily x

      Delete
  2. I don't keep to specific colours for Autumn. I kind of throw on whatever takes my fancy :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. What boots stores stock Essie in town? I can't find them anywhere :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boots in the Jervis St Shopping Centre stock Essie, as well as the Liffey Valley & Blanchardstown Boots stores- hope this helps

      Emily x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...