Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Nail of the Day- OPI Berlin There Done That

Afternoon lovelies!

As it is getting into Autumn/Fall time I am really embracing the Autumn colours as of late, my nails are no exception! Berlin There Done That is part of Opi's Germany Collection, which is their latest. This colour immediately jumped out at me and I had to have it; unfortunately OPI is quite difficult to track down here in Ireland, not to mention expensive. I browsed eBay and found a seller selling a tonne of OPI polishes for €4! which is a total bargain, shipping was quite reasonable too. I was worried that they may not be authentic but to my surprise they were. I would definitely recommend this seller.



So firstly I applied OPI's Nail Envy as a basecoat. I then applied two coats of Berlin There Done That for full opacity, I then applied another coat of Nail Envy as my topcoat.




Other great dupes for this polish would be Essie's Chinchilly or Barry M Mushroom.



Have you embraced Fall colours yet?

Leave me a comment :)

Emily x

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great shade! I've been liking neutral nail polishes for fall, so thanks for bringing this one to my attention :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...