Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

NARS Super Orgasm

Afternoon lovelies!

As you may know I am a bit pink mad! And this product is no exception. I picked up this while on a recent trip to Belfast. I am really getting in to NARS products lately, the quality and the pigmentation of their products is amazing.





So I treated myself to this lipgloss which I have wanted for the longest time. Super Orgasm is a shimmery baby pink lipgloss. This definitely has a lot more shimmer than the Orgasm lipgloss, so if you aren't a fan of sparkle I would steer clear.

This also isn't too sticky which I quite like and the lasting power is great especially for a lipgloss.


NARS lipglosses range from about €25, which is quite a lot, but for the quality of the product and the lasting power I really don't mind.


NARS products are available in Brown Thomas in Dublin or can also be purchased from their website.



Are you a fan of lipgloss? What's your favourite lipgloss?

Leave me a comment :)


Emily x

5 comments:

  1. I think I'm a fan of MAC s lip glosses more!
    Urbandekyla15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hun wear di you get this in belfast going soon love nars and mac xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I got this from a store called Space NK, it's up by city hall the street is called Donegall Square, you can get MAC from Debenhams, hope this helps :)

      Emily x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...