Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Real Techniques Haul

Hey guys!

Today I wanted to show you a few brushes I picked up. I haven't done a proper big haul in quite a while as I find them a bit tedious.



Anyway, after waiting for months for one brush (sad, I know) I finally picked up the Real Techniques Expert Face brush. This brush is great for applying foundation with it's soft bristles. These bristles are tightly packed making it much easier to buff in your foundation. I bought this brush from Cloud10 for around €12. These are also now available from Boots. They're on offer at the moment buy one get one half off!



The next brush I also picked up from Cloud10, and it's the Lash-Brow groomer. This was a bit of an impulse buy. The brush on the end is great for brushing my eyebrows in place. This was around €8.




The next two brushes I got on offer in Boots last week, the first being a Kabuki brush. I don't own any kabuki brushes so when I saw it was on offer I thought "why not!?". This brush is great for on-the-go touch ups as it is really compact, not to mention its super soft! This was around €12, but I got student discount on top of the offer so a total bargain.




The last brush was also an impulse. As these brushes were on offer in Boots I was stuck for something to choose as I have pretty much all of them (obsessed! hah) so I picked up their Foundation brush. I got this for half price, so for about €6. I'm not too keen on the feeling of the bristles on this brush as they feel quite scratchy. Also the brush itself is quite small so would take a lifetime to apply my foundation!








Have you tried Real Techniques? What's your favourite brush?

Leave me a comment :)

Emily x

10 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with the RT brushes, buffing brush has to be my fave! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the buffing brush too! Great for foundation :)

      Emily x

      Delete
  2. I wanna try Real Techniques brushes so bad, but unfortunately they don't sell them in Canada :(
    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh no :( try searching online maybe! :)

      Emily x

      Delete
  3. I've been wanting to buy these because I hear such great things about them. Great post!

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great brushes and really affordable :)

      Emily x

      Delete
  4. real technique's brushes are awesome!

    glad that you finally got to try them out.

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they?! Half of my collection are Real Techniques at this stage! :)

      Emily x

      Delete
  5. Recently picked a couple of these up, loving them so far!

    Ellie | Misseblog xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely converted to these brushes now, fantastic quality for the price! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...