Pages

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Revlon Photoready Cream blushes- Review+Swatches!

Evening guys,

Today I wanted to feature a new staple product in my makeup bag, Revlon Colorstay cream blushes.
I picked these up quite a while ago and was so amazed by the quality of these blushes. They are a dream to blend. The colours look bright in the packaging, so I was a little wary at first, but was so surprised, they leave you with a light flush of colour that isn't too overpowering.

They are super long-wearing on the skin, these lasted up to 10 hours on my skin without powder, so with powder they should last longer. These are also great if the climate is hot as my skin wouldn't feel caked with these, as they're so light wearing.

These blushes are available in 3 shades:

100- Pinched: A really light nude peach- my favourite of the lot!














200- Flushed: A bright dolly pink colour, perfect if you want a light flush of pink.















300- Coral Reef: A gorgeous bright coral colour as the name suggests, when blended it leaves a light hint of coral.














I apply these blushes using my Real Techniques Stippling brush, as it picks up the perfect amount of colour and blends these blushes out beautifully.

I can't help compare these to Bobbi Brown's Pot Rouge, both packaging and texture. Revlon really have stepped up their game this year, with the release of their lip butters and kissable balm stains. These  blushes definitely get the two thumbs up from me!

Revlon Colorstay Cream blushes are available from Boot's stores nationwide.

What's your favourite drugstore blush?

Emily x



6 comments:

  1. I snatched up the last 2 shown but skipped Pinched because I didnt think it would show much, kicking myself now its gorgeous:)

    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really pretty :)! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The swatches came out so nice, I'm going to have to try these. I'm following you now, please check out my blog and follow me too if you like it :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are so pigmented, I've never tried a cream blush but these look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww these look lovely ,def think i will try them out

    http://gemmsiebeautygeek.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...