Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sleek Contour Kit- Review+Swatches!

Evening lovelies!

I wanted to feature a product which is relatively new (well to me anyway!). Contouring is something which I have only began to experiment with over the last couple of months, and I don't know why I never did before!
I had read a lot about the Sleek Face Contour Kit a lot and decided to pick it up from Superdrug while on a recent trip to Belfast. This handy compact contains everything you will need; a beautiful light matte brown for contouring (which is also a fantastic bronzer!) and a lovely champagne highlight. I picked this up for around £7.
L-R: Bronzer, Highlight
This is available in 3 shades- light, medium and dark. I have light and it is perfect for my pale skintone. It also blends beautifully on the skin and doesn't leave me looking muddy or anything. This is a handy little product as you have both a contour/brozer and highlight in one. I also love how it has quite a large mirror which is great for touch-ups throughout the day.

Sleek makeup is available online in Ireland from Cloud 10 Beauty or from the Sleek website.

Have you tried any Sleek products? What are your favourites?

Emily x


2 comments:

  1. ive been eyeing this up for a while! but i, like you have pale skin and i was afraid this would look muddy on me, im glad you did this post im defiantely going to grab one of these next time im out! thank you!

    www.jessicarella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I wouldn't like this but I did! :) What's great is that they have shades for all skintone. Great review. :)

    http://www.shensaddiction.com/2012/10/sleek-face-contour-kit-review-how-to.html#

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...