Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Sleek eyeshadow haul- Review + Swatches!

Hey guys!

So I have only recently discovered Sleek products after hearing so much about them. So while I was in Belfast recently I decided to pick up a few palettes which had caught my eye.


I picked up the Au Natural palettes as well as the Storm palette.

I was actually quite disappointed with the Au Natural palette as you can see from the swatches. Some of the shades were a bit of a hit or miss for me, but thats just my personal opinion.






















Top swatches L-R                                                                          Bottom swatches- L-R


I was quite impressed by the Storm palette however, with its mix of matte and shimmery shades, this palette would be ideal for everyday.






















Top swatches L-R                                                                          Bottom swatches L-R


The last palette I bought more recently was the Oh So Special palette, again this palette was a bit hit and miss for me. This again has a mix of shimmery and matte shades, I find with these palettes, the shimmery shades are much easier to work with, but again thats just my opinion.



Top swatches L-R                                                                          Bottom swatches L-R


Sleek isn't available in stores in Ireland, but can be found online from Sleeks website or from the Irish online website Beauty Emporium, which are currently offering free shipping!



Have you tried any of the Sleek palettes?

Leave me a comment :)

Emily x

3 comments:

  1. Love the look of the Oh So Special palette - whenever I manage to track down a Sleek counter they're out of the stuff I want to see/buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah same here but I look I the drawers, they usually have tonnes that they just haven't put out on shelves :)

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the au natural pallete i love it and use it nearly everday! its awesome how theyre such good quality even though there cheap! great blog post by the way! xoxoxo

    www.jessicarella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...