Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Benefit POREfessional- Review!

Happy Monday beauties!

Since I discovered this primer over the Summer from a sample in a magazine I was in love! I am already onto my 2nd tube of this stuff, I can tell it will definitely be a staple in my makeup bag.



With my combination oily skin I have problems with makeup fading around my T-Zone. I apply the tiniest bit on my forehead, nose, cheeks and a little on my chin, this leaves me with a gorgeous velvety finish ready for foundation.



This makes my makeup last a good 9 hours on my skin, where before using this makeup would last about 3 hours before sliding all over the place and looking patchy. I would recommend this to people with similar skin types as mine, but saying that this will work for all skin types.



Another great tip for POREfessional is to mix a little in with your foundation for a matte finish.

Benefit POREfessional is €34 which is a lot, but considering the results I think it is definitely worth splashing out on. This is one product I will definitely be repurchasing in the future!


POREfessional is available anywhere Benefit cosmetics are sold


Have you tried POREfessional?

Leave me a comment :)

Emily x

6 comments:

  1. I need to try this one!

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought like 5 of the magazines with this primer in it, its so amazing very pricey though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea haha! Yeah its pricy but definitely worth it! :)

      Emily x

      Delete
  3. I'm coming to the end of my sample and i'm soooo tempted to buy the full size, it's an amazing product :)

    www.losing-81.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I used up my sample so quick! It's a fantastic product!

      Emily x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...