Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Favourite Autumn Lipsticks- Swatches!

Morning guys!

After noticing a lot of Autumn/Fall posts going around I thought I would do one of my own. I really love this time of year when I can get my nice cosy scarves and jumpers out! 

And what better thing to talk about than lipsticks!

MAC Viva Glam V, Rimmel Kate Moss 107, MAC Sunny Seoul, MAC Creme Cup, MAC Love Goddess, MAC Shanghai Spice, MAC Honey Love



Viva Glam V- this is a perfect nude colour for daytime, this is a lustre finish so looks slightly glossy.

Rimmel Kate Moss Matte (107)- this is a new addition to my lipstick collection and have be wearing it to death, definitely one of my new favourites!

Sunny Seoul- this is also a new addition to my collection and I absolutely adore it. This is a cremesheen finish to it, this is definitely my favourite lipstick formula by MAC.

Créme Cup- I'm sure if you are a fan of MAC you have probably heard about this lipstick already. This is a gorgeous nude-pink shade and is a great colour for daytime that isn't too intense. This again is a cremesheen finish so it isn't too drying on the lips.

Love Goddess- this lipstick is definitely one of my favourites from the Marilyn collection. It is a beautiful berry pink shade, this is a satin finish so it has a slight matte finish to it with a hint of gloss to it. Definitely one to pick up!

Shanghai Spice- this one is quite similar to the Viva Glam V, but is a cremesheen finish. It is a beautiful daytime nude colour with a slight brick-red undertone to it.

Honey Love- this was my first nude colour which bought last year. This has a matte finish to it, I would recommend using some lip balm before applying this as it can be slightly drying. Definitely my go-to nude for Autumn/Winter months, as you can see I have worn this to death.

Viva Glam V, Rimmel Kate Moss matte 107, Sunny Seoul, Creme Cup, Love Goddess, Shanghai Spice, Honey Love



What are your favourite lipsticks for Autumn?


Leave me a comment :)


Emily x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...