Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

MAC By Request Collection- My Picks!

Evening all!

So as you may know by now I am a total MAC junkie! This collection is definitely no exception. When I saw MAC were releasing their By Request Collection again, this collection features previously discontinued products. This is an online-only collection so unfortunately is not available in stores.


I had spotted two lipsticks I had wanted for the longest time, Moxie from the Retro Matte Collection, and Candy Yum Yum from the Quite Cute Collection. Both of these shades have a gorgeous matte finish which I am loving at the minute. Surprise, surprise these are both pink colours! I am a total sucker for pink lipsticks!


Moxie is a beautiful deep fuchsia pink colour which is gorgeous for this time of year I love the matte finish on this and it glides onto the lips so smoothly without tugging.

Candy Yum Yum is a fabulous bright neon pink colour, this can look quite scary in the tube but it is gorgeous on the lips, this also has a matte finish and glides beautifully onto the lips. This colour I feel can also work quite well for this time of year.

Moxie, Candy Yum Yum

Now you may ask how did I get my hands on this collection if it is online only? Well after hearing about a new service in Ireland Parcel Motel, I was able to order from the UK website. I was then able to pick my MAC goodies up from my local Parcel Motel location. This is great as some UK websites offer free shipping! Find your nearest Parcel Motel location here!


Also keep an eye out for a giveaway once I hit 100 followers on my blog! Welcome to all my new readers :)




Have you tried anything from this collection?


Leave me a comment :)


Emily x

2 comments:


  1. I love both of those colours, especially Candy Yum Yum - gorgeous!

    http://talesofapaleface.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? Candy Yum Yum is so pretty!! :)

      Emily x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...