Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Nail of the Day- Max Factor Graffiti

Afternoon lovelies :)



So I've recently discovered Max Factor nail polishes and I have to say I am absolutely loving them! The colour I am wearing today is Graffiti, which is a gorgeous deep turquoise colour with a hint of bright turquoise shimmer. These polishes also dry super quick which I love! No more waiting around for them to dry. This polish took two coats for full opacity.


 I will definitely be picking up more nail polishes from Max Factor in the future, and at €4.99 you can't really go wrong.

Max Factor is available at selected Boots stores 



Have you tried Max Factor nail polishes?


Leave me a comment :)


Emily x

12 comments:

  1. I have not tried Max Factor polishes coz the brand is not available in Canada but yours is really gorgeous! :)

    http://confessionsofacanadianwallflower.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh no! I heard Max Factor isn't available in the States anymore- boo! :(

      Emily x

      Delete
  2. I do like Max Factor polishes. The Nailfinity ones are good as well. Wine Red is cracker and Angel Nails is a good one too that always reminds me of Christmas for some reason!

    Of the Max Effect range - Dazzling Blue and Sunny Pink are worth a look as well!

    That colour is gorgeous, I bought it in the a 3 for 2 offer from Superdrug but not got around to wearing it yet! Doh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this shade, so glam for night time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo this is pretty!

    www.jessicarella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh i totally dig the metallic sheen of your nail polish!<3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have one Max Factor nail polish, sparkly dark grey colour. But I'm not sure if I like that small bottle :(

    www.thinkfitgetlean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds lovely, I'm unsure about them too, but they're handy for travel!

      Emily x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...