Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

OPI Skyfall Collection- My Picks!

Morning all!


So as a massive James Bond fan I was excited to hear for Holiday 2012 OPI were releasing a new Skyfall collection. All of these polishes of course are named after various 007 films. 

There is a massive selection to choose from with this collection. I picked up 5 colours from this whopping 12-piece collection. This collection features a lot of bright reds and greyish-gunmetal colours, which are perfect for this time of year. 

I will definitely be picking up more of these colours on my trip to New York next month. 

For now these are some of the colours that stood out to me as immediate favourites.


You Only Live Twice, Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never Dies, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, The Living Daylights

You Only Live Twice                                                                         Goldeneye

Tomorrow Never Dies                                                            On Her Majesty's Secret Service

 The Living Daylights



These colours will all be featured in future Nail of the Day posts, so keep your eyes peeled.


I bought my OPI polishes on eBay from this seller. Really affordable, quick shipping!



Has anything caught your eye from this collection?


Leave me a comment :)


Emily x











8 comments:

  1. Look forward to the pictures!

    I ordered mine about a week and still waiting! I'm patient though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, they're amazing colours! I've tried Tomorrow Never Dies, so pretty on!

      Emily x

      Delete
  2. I love this collection. I bought the Bondettes minis which has four of them in and am so pleased! You can see one of my reviews here: http://talesofapaleface.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/notd-opi-bondettes-collection-world-is.html

    Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a great collection, definitely getting some more colours!

      Emily x

      Delete
  3. pretty colours! x

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...