Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Slimming World Update!

Morning guys!

So I thought I would share with you my weight loss. 4 weeks ago I joined Slimming World, this is the first slimming group I've joined and after hearing a lot of success stories from friends I thought 'why not'?!



To date I have lost 10 pounds and couldn't feel better about myself! I definitely feel a lot better and find it so simple to follow. It's definitely something I am going to stick to having seeing other peoples results.


Over the last month I have been eating a lot more fruit and following the book I received. With this plan  it allows you up to 15 SYNS per day. With this plan it is basically not completely cutting out the bad foods, but eating less of them, as well as being made aware of the unhealthy food. I've noticed improvements in my skin also, it looks much clearer and smoother too!

Yesterday I received my half stone reward, as well as Slimmer of the Week (woohoo!)

You can read up more about Slimming World here


Emily x








2 comments:

  1. well done!!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. i'm launching a new giveaway to win 30 beauty products tomorrow inc. essie etc. make sure you stop by! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...