Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Top 3 Favourite Concealers!

Morning guys,

Today I wanted to share with you some of my favourite concealers, most of which are drugstore/pharmacy, with one or two high-end brands thrown in. Today I have selected three of my favourite/most re-purchased concealers.




1. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection (Shade: Fair) - This is one of the most raved about drugstore concealers in the blogging/vlogging community. This has a lovely creamy consistency to it which makes it a dream to blend. I would recommend this to someone looking for a great quality drugstore concealer. This is priced around €6 and can be found at Boots and Superdrug stores.



2. Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer (Shade 3)- This is one of my higher end concealers. This is a waterproof formula and when they say waterproof they really do mean it! This stuff doesn't budge all day, and has become my go-to concealer for everyday. However this stuff dries quite quickly so you need to work with it fast, it also dries slightly darker so be weary of that. This concealer is €26 and is available from Make Up Forever stores and from Sephora.




3. Revlon PhotoReady Concealer (Shade 002 Light)- This is a great concealer for on-the-go touch ups, as well as having SPF 20. This concealer is so creamy and easy to blend, this lasts about 3-4 hours on my skin before needing to be touched up. This is priced at around €10 and can be found in Boots and Superdrug stores.





What are your favourite concealers?

Leave me a comment :)

Emily x


8 comments:

  1. Do you have any suggestions for under-eye darkness?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd recommend buying a concealer one shade lighter than you'd usually go for under eye darkness, I always add a tiny bit of highlighter as well it reflects the light nicely. Hope this helps

      Emily x

      Delete
  2. These all sound great, I love the Collection 2000 one too! My other favourite at the moment is the wake me up from Rimmel, it's great under eyes! xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't tried Wake Me Up but it's definitely on my list to try!

      Emily x

      Delete
  3. Iv'e repurchased the Collection 2000 collection four times now, it last for ages and its so affordable :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here! I even have a few sneaky back-ups! haha :)

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is the almay concealer stick, I really want to try that photo ready one though :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't tried that one, must check it out :)

      Emily x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...