Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Wishlist

Hi guys!

So I thought with it almost December I thought I would show you some items I am hoping to receive for Christmas, or even pick up during the sales!

I was hoping to get the Clarisonic Mia 2 with some birthday money, but I decided to hold off and think about it for a little longer. I have oily/combination skin and I'm not sure whether my skin would benefit from using this?! If you've tried or own one yourself please let me know what you think!
1234567891011


What's on your Christmas list?

Emily x

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure Siobhan of Letzmakeup has combination oily skin and I think she uses the clarisonic! Sinead has documented her clarisonic journey too if that helps - http://www.vivaadonis.com/2012/07/1-my-clarisonic-journey.html . I'm getting one for Christmas (hopefully)! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I heard the clarisonic is fantastic but I want to do a little researching before I ask for one! :)

      Emily x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...