Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Favourite Berry lip products!- Swatches!




This is a scheduled post as I am currently on holidays, I will reply to any comments when I return :)


Hi guys,

As we are getting in to Winter I am really embracing the darker lip colours. I have never been one to wear bold lip colours until now.

A lot of my favourites are drugstore, which makes them more accessible and very affordable. I know a lot of these products aren't all lipsticks

Here are some of my favourite berry lip products. 

Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie, Rimmel Kate Moss #107, MAC Marilyn Love Goddess, Topshop Beguiled, Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Crush


Revlon Lip Butter- Berry Smoothie: This is a gorgeous creamy lip balm tint, these are so moisturising and last really well on the lips.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Matte finish #107: This has been one of my favourite lipsticks since buying this last month. It lasts so long on the lips and is really smooth and creamy to apply and is so pigmented. I have done a review on these lipsticks which you can check out here.

MAC Marilyn in Love Goddess: I adore this lipstick and this was the one that stood out to me from this collection, it is a beautifully pink-berry colour with a satin finish so it is really creamy while also being semi-matte. These lipsticks are really pigmented!

Topshop Beguiled: I rarely buy Topshop makeup, but while on a recent trip I decided to check out their latest offerings. This lipstick immediately jumped out at me. These are really pigmented also and last absolutely ages! This is a really deep satin-finish lipstick. I will be definitely be checking out more from the Topshop makeup range.

Revlon Kissable Balm stain- Crush: I know this isn't a lipstick as such, but this was the product which got me into the berry shades. These give a slight tint to the lips and leave them quite moisturised. I'm not too keen on the smell of these though, but that wouldn't put me off using them.

Berry Smoothie, Kate Moss #107, MAC Love Goddess, Topshop Beguiled, Crush


What are your favourite lipsticks?

Emily x




2 comments:

  1. I've done a blog post(in italian) similar to this one! Nice colours, I like them all! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...