Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Favourite makeup brushes



This is a scheduled post as I am currently on holidays, I will reply to any comments when I return :)


Hey guys,

I love reading favourites posts, so I decided I would do one of my own with a little twist. I love reading product recommendations so I thought I would share with you some of my favourite makeup brushes.


Sigma F80- This flat top kabuki brush is great for buffing foundation into the skin, this is quite similar to the Real Techniques Buffing brush but this is completely flat and gives a flawless finish.



MAC 203- I love this brush for my brows, the bristles are tightly packed so gives a really defined look, I have yet to try this with gel liner.



MAC 217- This is literally my holy grail blending brush, I own two of these and love them. If you're on the hunt for a great blending brush this is definitely it!



MAC 129- This was my first MAC brush which I purchased about 5 years ago and it's still going strong, it just shows you if you take good care of your brushes they really do last. I use this for applying blusher and powder products.



Real Techniques Expert Face brush- This too is great for foundation, the bristles are tightly packed on this so you get quite a heavier coverage with this one, but it is great and blends out my foundation beautifully.



Real Techniques Setting brush- I love this brush for applying powder under my eyes or for using with highlighting products on my cheeks, definitely a handy brush to have.



Real Techniques Contour brush- As the name suggests this brush is used for contouring, this applies just the right amount of product and works wonderfully. I also use this brush for powder under the eyes and with highlighting products. This brush is available with the Real Techniques Core Collection.


You can check out Sigma brushes here. Real Techniques are available in selected Boots stores or can be found on Cloud10Beauty.


What are your favourite brushes?

Emily x

7 comments:

  1. I want all of them! :))))

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love sigma brushes! and mac as well!!

    check out my blog:
    http://www.amandamaria06.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sigma are fantastic! Such great quality :)

      Emily x

      Delete
  3. Love the RT expert and blush brush- my two favorites at he moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, definitely my new favourite brushes!

      Emily x

      Delete
  4. Its a nice information you have here. Thanks for sharing it!
    Heating units installation Colorado

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...