1. Its Autumn, what are you most looking forward to in this season?
I really look forward to the crisp cold evenings, the crunchy leaves and of course Halloween!
2. What Autumn item in your closet are you most excited to pull out?
I'm always excited to whip out my woolly scarves and jumpers and big cosy cardigans!
3. Since Halloween is the first holiday to celebrate, we all get treated with a horror film marathon all month long...What is your favourite scary film to watch?
I have to admit I'm not a huge fan of scary movies, but I love Hocus Pocus, thats kinda scary, right?!
4. What is your favourite Autumn treat?
My favourite treat in the evenings would have to be a giant mug of tea and a curly wurly or my homemade apple crumble- NOM!
Definitely the nice flowy dresses and bright colours!
6. What make-up/beauty products do you love for Autumn?
I love a good lip balm my lips get ridiculously dry and chapped with the cold weather! I'm also loving my dark red lip colours this year (I always shied away before!)
7. What have you recently bought in preparation for the up and coming season?
I stocked up on some nice scarves in New York so I'm prepared for the ice cold- come at me! (haha)
8. Have you ever been trick'or'treating?
Not this year, think I outgrew it years ago!
9. Name the first 5 things that come to your head when you think of Autumn.
10. What is your favourite season and why?
I love Winter, not only is it the excitement of Christmas that I love but my birthday is in November so I'm always excited for that :)
What do you like most about Fall?