Pages

Monday, November 05, 2012

Kate Moss Rimmel Matte Lipsticks- Review + Swatches!

Morning guys!

I have to admit I have never been a huge fan of Rimmel lipsticks....until now! With the release of the Kate Moss Lasting Matte Finish lipsticks in early October, I heard a lot of hype surrounding these, I can definitely see why. 

Not only are they long lasting but they hardly need to be touched up throughout the day, these lipsticks last a good 5-6 hours on me before needing to be touched up.

These lipsticks are available in 5 shades, 4 of which I have. 

101, 111(Kiss of Life), 107, 110 (not pictured!)

I am so impressed with these lipsticks and am hoping Rimmel release more shades, the formula is so creamy and they apply beautifully without tugging on the lips. 

#101: This is a gorgeous nudey/pink colour and is a great dupe for MAC Snob lipstick except at a third of the price!

#111 Kiss of Life: This is the only lipstick from the range to be given a name. It's a beautiful cherry red shade that is a great colour for Christmas and I can definitely see myself wearing this a lot this Christmas.

#107: This has been my favourite from this entire range. It is a gorgeous deep berry/plum shade that is great for all year round. I have worn this colour almost everyday since buying it last month. This is a great dupe for Deeply Adored from the MAC Marilyn Monroe Collection. I have included this one in my October Favourites you can read more about that here.

#110: This is a beautiful bright pinky/coral colour which is really on trend at the moment, this would be great for Christmas also. I can definitely see myself getting a lot of wear out of this one!

101, 111, 107, 110


At €6.95 these are an absolute bargain! The quality is amazing, they smell lovely too. They are available in a massive range- from a nude, pink, red, coral and a berry shade which are really on trend at the moment.

Rimmel is available from selected chemists and Boots stores nationwide.


Have you tried the new Rimmel Matte lipstick range?

Comment below :)

Emily x

6 comments:

  1. I really want to try 101 and 107, they look so pretty! And if 101 looks like Mac's Snob (which I've been dying to try) that's a huge bonus! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous colours! I was surprised when I swatched them together- the exact same!

      Emily x

      Delete
  2. I nominated your blog for the Liebster award! Check out my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...